Friday, October 5, 2012

merely a blip on an otherwise uninterrupted downward trajectory

I bet you're wondering where I've been for the last year and some odd months. Well, we went all the way to Milliways, and I came home looking like this:
I know you are dying to hear all about it, but we'll get to that some other time. There is something much more pressing that has brought me all the way back from the end of the universe, and that is the fact that Sick Boy is on the telly.

Wonderful, yes, but.... oh the terror. I know how this ends, Robert Smith knows how it ends, BOTH OF US KNEW HOW THE ENDING WOULD BE.
so it's all come back round to breaking apart again
 breaking apart like i'm made up of glass again
making it up behind my back again
holding my breath for the fear of sleep again
holding it up behind my head again cut in deep
to the heart of the bone again round and round
and round and it's coming apart again over and
over and over
Girl you know it's true, they will cancel this show and then I will be forced to go 6 different ways of both Malcolm McDowell and Christopher Walken batsh*t crazy on CBS.
Sad Face.

 

2 comments:

  1. You never know...maybe Spud will make an appearance. I'm sure that would tilt the ratings one direction or the other.

    p.s.
    You can go McDowell/Walken; I'll go Stamp/Kingsley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done deal, you better start practicing your Cockney rhyming slang.

    I'd rather see Begbie make a cameo.

    ReplyDelete