Friday, January 1, 2010

Top 10 predictions for 2010

10) I'll drive everyone nuts singing songs from Phantom.
9) I'll dye my hair an alarming shade of "Little Mermaid" red.... again.
8) The kids will learn to speak fluent Huttese. I bet you think I'm joking.
7) Our guinea pigs will be assimiliated by the Borg. I'll spend the money I save on wood chips and timothy hay on a set of speakers.
6) I'll run out of room on my iPod and regret not buying the bigger one.
5) Less Barry Manilow; more Barry Gibb. Or vice versa?
4) More Star Trek and less Star Wars. Except when the kids open their mouths.
3) I'll attempt to make homemade piecrust, decide it was more trouble than it was worth, and keep eating cake instead of pie.
2) I'll make a bunch of boring blog posts that nobody will read.
1) Now. Not tomorrow. Yesterday. Not tomorrow. It happens today.


Ohhh, I know what you're thinking, "Oh great, is she going to quote David Bowie songs in EVERY POST?"
HA! You WISH I was that predictable! Keep on your toes, nerds! Nobody gets in to see the Wizard!

1 comment:

  1. In my humble opinion more Barry Gibb "Lonely Days" and root for that Borg in Borg vs Piggies.

    ReplyDelete